Editor-in-Chief: J. R. Porter
Publisher: Elsevier B.V.
Impact Foctor: 2.704
Abstracting/Indexing: SCISEARCH, Elsevier BIOBASE, Current Contents/Agriculture, Biology & Environmental Sciences, etc.
The European Journal of Agronomy, the official journal of the European Society for Agronomy, publishes original research papers reporting experimental and theoretical contributions to field-based agronomy and crop science. The journal will consider research at the field level for agricultural, horticultural and tree crops, that uses comprehensive and explanatory approaches. The EJA covers the following topics:
- crop physiology
- crop production and management including irrigation, fertilization and soil management
- agroclimatology and modelling
- plant-soil relationships
- crop quality and post-harvest physiology
- farming and cropping systems
- agroecosystems and the environment
- crop-weed interactions and management
- organic farming
- horticultural crops
- papers from the European Society for Agronomy bi-annual meetings