Editor-in-Chief: D. A. Barry, P. D'Odorico, A. Rinaldo, G. C. Sander
Publisher: Elsevier B.V.
Impact Foctor: 3.417
Abstracting/Indexing: Science Citation Index, Current Contents/Engineering, Computing & Technology, Engineering Index, etc.
Advances in Water Resources
provides a forum for the presentation of fundamental scientific advances in the understanding of water resources systems. The scope of Advances in Water Resources includes any combination of theoretical, computational, or experimental approaches used to advance fundamental understanding of surface or subsurface water resources systems or the interaction between these systems. Manuscripts involving applications or design, but not advancing fundamental understanding, are not appropriate for Advances in Water Resources
Examples of appropriate topical areas that will be considered include the following:
• Surface and subsurface hydrology
• Hydrodynamics and hydrometeorology
• Multiphase transport phenomena
• Modeling fluid flow and species transport and reaction processes
• Mathematical and stochastic analysis of water resources systems
For more information about submission: