- Treatment processes for water and wastewaters, municipal, agricultural and industrial, including residuals management.
- Water quality monitoring and assessment, based on chemical, physical and biological methods.
- Studies on inland, tidal or coastal waters and urban waters, including surface and ground waters, and point and non-point sources of pollution.
- The limnology of lakes, impoundments and rivers.
- Solid and hazardous waste management, including source characterization and the effects and control of leachates and gaseous emissions.
- Environmental restoration, including soil and groundwater remediation.
- Analysis of the interfaces between sediments and water, and water/atmosphere interactions.
- The application of mathematical modelling and system analysis techniques.
- Public health and risk assessment.
All submissions to the journal must be submitted online at
For more information about submission: