Knowledge-Based Systems is an international, interdisciplinary and applications-oriented journal. This journal focuses on systems that use knowledge-based (KB) techniques to support human decision-making, learning and action; emphases the practical significance of such KB-systems; its computer development and usage; covers the implementation of such KB-systems: design process, models and methods, software tools, decision-support mechanisms, user interactions, organizational issues, knowledge acquisition and representation, and system architectures.
This journal's current leading topics are but not limited to:
• Big data techniques and methodologies, data-driven information systems, and knowledge acquisition
• Cognitive interaction and intelligent human interfaces
• Recommender systems and E-service personalization
• Intelligent decision support systems, prediction systems and warning systems
• Computational and artificial intelligence based systems and uncertain information processes
• Swarm intelligence and evolutionary computing
• Knowledge engineering, machine learning-based systems and web semantics
The journal also welcomes papers describing novel applications of knowledge based systems in any human endeavor: ranging from financial technology to engineering to health science or any other domain impacted by Artificial Intelligence technologies and its associated techniques and systems.
All submissions to the journal must be submitted online at
For more information about submission: