The Microelectronics Journal invites papers describing significant research and applications in all of the areas listed below. Comprehensive review/survey papers covering recent developments will also be considered. The Microelectronics Journal covers circuits and systems. This topic includes but is not limited to
• Analog, digital, mixed, and RF circuits and related design methodologies
• Logic, architectural, and system level synthesis
• Testing, design for testability, built-in self-test
• Area, power, and thermal analysis and design
• Embedded systems
• Non-von Neumann computing and related technologies and circuits
• Design and test of high complexity systems integration
• SoC, NoC, SIP, and NIP design and test
• 3-D integration design and analysis
• Emerging device technologies and circuits, such as FinFETs, SETs, spintronics, SFQ, MTJ, etc.
All submissions to the journal must be submitted online at http://ees.elsevier.com/mej/.
For more information about submission: