Bioresource Technology publishes original articles, review articles, case studies and short communications on the fundamentals, applications and management of bioresource technology.
The journal's aim is to advance and disseminate knowledge in all the related areas of biomass, biological waste treatment, bioenergy, biotransformations and bioresource systems analysis, and technologies associated with conversion or production.
• Biofuels: liquid and gaseous biofuels production, modeling and economics
• Bioprocesses and bioproducts: biocatalysis and fermentations
• Biomass and feedstocks utilization: bioconversion of agro-industrial residues
• Environmental protection: biological waste treatment
• Thermochemical conversion of biomass: combustion, pyrolysis, gasification, catalysis.
All submissions to the journal must be submitted online at
For more information about submission: