The journal strives to present a mix of subject matter that will best serve to help the reader understand the breadth of issues related to solid waste management. The following are some of the major areas in which papers are solicited:
• Generation and characterization
• Recycling and reuse
• Storage, collection, transport, and transfer
• Treatment (mechanical, biological, chemical, thermal, other)
• Landfill disposal (including design, monitoring, remediation of old sites)
• Environmental considerations
• Financial and marketing aspects
• Policy and regulations
• Education and training
• Planning and implementation.
All submissions to the journal must be submitted online at http://ees.elsevier.com/wm/.
For more information about submission: