Food Research International is the successor to the Canadian Institute of Food Science and Technology Journal. Building on the quality and strengths of its predecessor, Food Research International has been developed to create a truly international forum for the communication of research in food science.
Topics covered by the journal include:
- food chemistry
- food microbiology and safety
- food toxicology
- materials science of foods
- food engineering
- physical properties of foods
- sensory science
- food quality
- health and nutrition
- food biophysics analysis of foods
- food nanotechnology
- emerging technologies
- environmental and sustainability aspects of food processing.
All submissions to the journal must be submitted online at http://ees.elsevier.com/foodres/.
For more information about submission: