Food Control covers:
• Microbial food safety and antimicrobial systems
• Hazard analysis, HACCP and food safety objectives
• Risk assessment, including microbial risk assessment
• Quality assurance and control
• Good manufacturing practices
• Food process systems design and control
• Food Packaging
• Rapid methods of analysis and detection, including sensor technology
• Environmental control and safety
• Codes of practice, legislation and international harmonization
• Consumer issues
• Education, training and research needs.
The scope of Food Control is comprehensive and includes original research papers, authoritative reviews, short communications, comment articles that report on new developments in food control, and position papers.
All submissions to the journal must be submitted online at http://ees.elsevier.com/foodcont/.
For more information about submission: