The journal communicates research in dairy science that is of significant relevance to the broader international community, including the research and development of dairy products from milk of bovine and non-bovine species.
The journal's coverage includes:
• Biosynthesis, chemistry and physico-chemical properties of milk constituents
• Microbiology, enzymology, biotechnology
• New developments in processing and engineering
• Relevant emulsion science, food structure and texture
• Raw material quality and effect on relevant products
• Flavour and off flavour development
• Technological functionality and applications of dairy ingredients
• Relevant sensory science/consumer studies
• Analytical techniques
• Nutrition and substantiation of human health implications of milk components or dairy products
Unless there is a clear relationship to dairy technology, human health or final product quality, International Dairy Journal does not publish papers related to milk production, animal health and other aspects of on-farm milk production.
All submissions to the journal must be submitted online at http://ees.elsevier.com/inda/.
For more information about submission: