The fundamental subjects considered within the scope of the journal are:
• Heat and relevant mass transfer at all scales (nano, micro and macro) and in all types of material (heterogeneous, composites, biological,...) andfluid flow
• Forced, natural or mixed convection in reactive or non-reactive media
• Single or multi–phase fluid flow with or without phase change
• Near–and far–field radiative heat transfer
• Combined modes of heat transfer in complex systems (for example, plasmas, biological, geological,...)
• Multiscale modelling
The applied research topics include:
• Heat exchangers, heat pipes, cooling processes
• Transport phenomena taking place in industrial processes (chemical, food and agricultural, metallurgical, space and aeronautical, automobile industries)
• Nano–and micro–technology for energy, space, biosystems and devices
• Heat transport analysis in advanced systems
• Impact of energy–related processes on environment, and emerging energy systems
The study of thermophysical properties of materials and fluids, thermal measurement techniques, inverse methods, and the developments of experimental methods are within the scope of the International Journal of Thermal Sciences which also covers the modelling, and numerical methods applied to thermal transfer.
All submissions to the journal must be submitted online at http://ees.elsevier.com/thesci/.
For more information about submission: