- Wind rotors and blades - aerodynamics, aero-elastics, aero-servo-elasticity, aero-acoustics, wakes, rotor and blade design.
- Structural and mechanical components modeling and design.
- Electrical engineering of wind power - electrical components, power electronics and controls, generators, grid connection, integration and control of wind power plants.
- Dynamics and control - control algorithms, sensors, actuators, and load mitigation strategies.
- Development of resource assessment techniques- prediction, modelling, atmospheric physics, wind farm planning, siting (including off-shore developments), economics and environmental issues.
- Concept innovations, modelling, systems - design, installation, operation, performance, optimisation and control; small, hybrid and autonomous systems and applications other than grid connection such as desalination, water pumping and heating.
- Operations and maintenance – reliability, maintainability, condition monitoring, predictive maintenance, and economics.
All submissions to the journal must be submitted online at
For more information about submission: