- Food production, trade, marketing and consumption.
- Nutrition and health aspects of food systems.
- Food needs, entitlements, security and aid.
- Food safety and quality assurance.
- Technological and institutional innovation affecting food systems and access.
Food systems and environmental sustainability.
Conceptual and methodological articles should be written such that they are accessible to the journal's diverse international readership. All articles should make a clear contribution to food policy debates of international interest.
For more information about submission: