Food Policy is a multidisciplinary journal publishing original research and critical reviews on issues in the formulation, implementation and analysis of policies for the food sector in developing, transition and advanced economies. Policy issues relevant to the journal include:
- Food production, trade, marketing and consumption.
- Nutrition and health aspects of food systems.
- Food needs, entitlements, security and aid.
- Food safety and quality assurance.
- Technological and institutional innovation affecting food systems and access.
Food systems and environmental sustainability.
Conceptual and methodological articles should be written such that they are accessible to the journal's diverse international readership. All articles should make a clear contribution to food policy debates of international interest.
All submissions to the journal must be submitted online at: http://ees.elsevier.com/foodpolicy/.
For more information about submission: